Are you passionate about machine learning and AI in neuroscience?
Does working with big and high-quality datasets and applying AI models excite you?
Do you want to work in a highly innovative and fast-growing company with an awesome culture, and world-class international clients?
If that sounds like it is something for you, keep on reading!
Neurons is a company that aims to predict human behaviour. Based on our deep expertise in neuroscience, we build predictive AI solutions that are available through an online panel. We have the luxury of working with a variety of clients around the globe, from the dominant players in each industry to emergent actors in that same space.
As a Machine Learning Engineer at Neurons, you will be working in the Science team and collaborating with our research team for developing AI solutions in consumer neuroscience. As a person, you are ambitious, engaged, and an active team player, but you can also work individually in a successful manner.
Neurons is currently in the process of fast transformation, so moving quickly and thinking proactively is key for this role. Science is at the core of Neurons, so there are many high-level trained scientists across the company. As an ML/AI Engineer you will be a part of shaping the future of science at Neurons!
We pride ourselves on providing an excellent work atmosphere. At Neurons, we regularly arrange social events and provide services to ensure the employees well-being. Would you like to work in an international team of professionals with diverse backgrounds? Then don’t hesitate to apply!
- Designing and implementing machine learning algorithms to perform predictive modelling on complex multi-layered data sets.
- Assist with identifying and defining consumer neuroscience-based metrics.
- Help build and maintain a growing high-quality database to build new models and benchmarks on.
- Building and implementing AI Models for consumer neurometrics.
- Writing documentation of methods, assisting with the creation of white papers and academic articles.
What you will need to succeed:
- Technical Degree (B.Sc. /M.Sc., Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or a closely related discipline) or equivalent industry experience
- Preferably 3+ years of professional experience using Python
- Solid with TensorFlow and/or PyTorch
- Good knowledge of machine learning fundamentals and deep learning models
- Experience with software engineering workflows
- Fluency in English
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Ability to work in a job environment that blends deep problem solving with quick decisions
Applied Neuroscience & AI team
At the Applied Neuroscience & AI department, we work on developing, validating, and documenting our cutting-edge scientific products, including predictive models, online tests, and neuroscience tests. This entails work in such areas as psychology, behavioural science, neuroscience, data science, and machine learning.
Who are we?
Neurons is the world’s leading consumer neuroscience company. Since 2013, we have worked with Fortune-500 companies to optimize every part of their customer journey, including advertising, retail, user experience, innovation, tech, and beyond. We offer a suite of neuroscience products that comprise Predict, a cloud-based, attention prediction AI; Explore, a remote neuroscience user testing platform; and Research, a bespoke, full-scale research solution.
Our core values are:
TRANSPARENCY – All methods and metrics are documented.
VALIDITY – Methods/metrics are based on the latest science.
REALISM – Our solutions reflect true customer behaviours.
RELIABILITY – Our metrics have high test-retest reliability.
EFFICIENCY – Our methods are maximally cost-effective.
VALUE – Our reports provide directly applicable value to our clients.
PREDICTIVITY – Our metrics and products predict market responses.
We offer an array of benefits:
- In-house lunch
- Friday Hygge (including Karaoke, Bingo, Board Games etc.)
- Quarterly Company Event
- Team Events
- Health Insurance
Commitment to diversity and inclusion
Neurons is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For more information or questions regarding the role, please contact the recruiter, Karina Amirgamzaeva, at email@example.com.