Are you looking for an internship within the field of neuroscience / cognitive studies?
Are you curious to learn more about how human brain works?
Then keep on reading!
Neurons brings neuroscience into marketing to offer innovative solutions to our customers. Becoming a Research intern at Neurons is an opportunity to get hands-on experience and insight from the industry leader!
Please note that this position is unpaid. The internship may be full- or part-time, for a period of 3-6 months.
Your key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Data collection
- Learn and understand all fieldwork preparation and execution requirements
- Create, collect, correct, and test stimuli and equipment before studies
- Ensure detailed observations and descriptions that adhere to high scientific standards
- Ensure optimal data quality daily while on-site, including checking in with quality reports every day
- Support with everyday ad hoc tasks at the office
At the end of the internship you will be able to:
- Conduct standard Explore projects without support
- Perform Lab fieldwork with EEG and eye-tracking
- Perform all fieldwork-related preparations for both Lab and Online projects
- Write daily quality reports
What you will need for this role:
- Basic knowledge of research methodology
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Passion for science
- Attention to detail and structure
Who are we?
Neurons is the world’s leading consumer neuroscience company. Since 2013, we have worked with Fortune-500 companies to optimize every part of their customer journey, including advertising, retail, user experience, innovation, tech, and beyond.
At Neurons, we are committed to promoting an unconditionally inclusive culture. We provide equal treatment to everyone who applies to join us, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, marital status, disability or age.
We strive to have a diverse mix of talents, where every opinion is valued and everyone is free to be themselves.
We strongly encourage women, people of colour, LGBTQI+ people, individuals with disabilities, neurodiverse individuals and people belonging to other underrepresented groups to apply.
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
We offer an array of benefits:
- In-house lunch and breakfast
- Travel card
- Opportunity to travel for field studies
- Friday Hygge (including Karaoke, Bingo, Board Games etc.)
- Quarterly company events
- Team Events
- Healthy Pleaz breaks