Are you passionate about sales, technology, and science?
Are you ready to hit the ground running and become a part of a fast-growing innovative business?
Then keep on reading!
Neurons brings neuroscience into marketing to offer innovative solutions to our customers, and as the company is rapidly expanding its product portfolio we are looking for a new savvy and seasoned Sales Development Representative to join our fantastic Sales team. Please note that this role is expected to transition into a full Account Manager role within the first six months, which means a sharp learning curve and an excellent opportunity for rapid career growth!
The role of a Sales Development Representative is not an easy one - being in Sales can be challenging, but the right environment can go a long way!
Here at Neurons we are building the best SDR team in Copenhagen - we challenge each other, go the extra mile, and have a really supportive atmosphere for it all to take place within.
Individuality matters to us and that’s where you come in!
Your key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Researching and identifying potential customers and leads
- Qualifying leads by understanding their needs and determining if they are a good fit for the company's products or services
- Contacting potential customers through email, phone, and social media
- Setting up appointments or demos for sales representatives to meet with potential customers
- Tracking and reporting on leads and sales activities
- Collaborating with other teams, such as Marketing and Sales, to improve the sales process and generate more leads.
What you will need
Fluency in English (written and spoken) and preferably experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems. We also imagine the best addition to our team to be able to maintain a positive attitude in the face of criticism, rejection, or failure.
Please note that unfortunately, it is not possible for us to provide visa support for this role, therefore you need to have a valid work permit that allows you to work in Denmark.
Other characteristics we'd be thrilled you brought to this role
- Superior written and verbal communication skills: You're able to talk to and connect with all levels of an organization
- Proven history of following through with goals and commitments
- Quick learner, able to take initiative, excellent at problem-solving
- Insatiable sense of curiosity, always questioning and digging deeper for answers
- Ability to think strategically and tactically
- Demonstration of success in a non-sales goal-oriented environment
Who are we?
Neurons is the world’s leading consumer neuroscience company. Since 2013, we have worked with Fortune-500 companies to optimize every part of their customer journey, including advertising, retail, user experience, innovation, tech, and beyond.
Neurons strives to make everyone feel valued at work. We welcome people from all walks of life regardless of race and ethnicity, color, religion, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, background, national origin, ancestry, marital status, parenthood choices, disability or age.
We are a team of approx. 80 talents from over 30 nations with diverse backgrounds, building unique products in an inclusive culture that encourages innovation and values self-expression.
If you share our values of growth, responsibility, and integrity and are passionate about driving innovation in the field of consumer neuroscience, we would love to hear from you. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the application or interview process.
We offer an array of benefits:
- In-house lunch
- Friday Hygge (including Karaoke, Bingo, Board Games etc.
- Quarterly company events
- Team Events
- Health Insurance
- Parental leave scheme
- A true focus on your health & well-being, including
- Healthy breaks
- Mental health resources