Are you ready to take our web platform to the next level?
As our new Lead Frontend Engineer, you will be able to shape all the client-side architecture, while working with modern technology like React and React-Query.
You will be involved in the product discovery process from idea to code and will face complex coding problems and technology challenges.
Neurons brings neuroscience into marketing to offer innovative solutions to our customers, and as the company is on its new stage of exponential growth we are looking for a Lead Frontend Engineer to join our fantastic Product & Engineering team.
Your key responsibilities in this role will include:
Collaboration with Product teams
- Take ownership of the web platform’s frontend codebase and libraries, and define and deliver new features following high standards for testability, scalability, and performance.
- Write clean, maintainable, testable code and reusable components.
- Promote strong collaboration within a cross-functional team, including design, engineering and product management.
- Deliver features requiring close coordination with other teams such as core services, AI, etc.
- Design state of frontend architecture for scalability and high-performance
- Document important architectural decisions (ADRs), and participate in our decision-making process (RFCs).
- Work closely with our product manager and product designer, offering your technical expertise to shape the future of our web platform.
- Define technical requirements and translate them into solutions for React-based components.
- Be a pragmatic engineer and give recommendations on the best possible solution while taking into consideration all the technical and product restrictions.
- Guide and mentor team members for their professional and career growth.
- Identify growth opportunities, monitor performance and well-being of team members
What you will need:
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate a growth mindset, a strong sense of responsibility, and unwavering integrity.
The ideal candidate would also possess the following skills & competencies:
- 5+ years of professional software development experience, with a strong focus on product web UI application development and architecture.
- Proficiency in ReactJS, Typescript and state management libraries.
- Experience writing unit, component and UI tests with Jest and Cypress.
- Experience collaborating with multi-functional partners outside your domain, especially with product, design and quality.
- Experience working with any agile-like methodology while being part of a product engineering team.
- Deep understanding of modern web applications design architecture, good API design patterns, performance and scale.
- Demonstrated technical leadership experience, such as being an architect or tech lead for high-impact customer-facing projects.
Who are we?
Neurons is the world’s leading consumer neuroscience company. Since 2013, we have worked with Fortune-500 companies to optimize every part of their customer journey, including advertising, retail, user experience, innovation, tech, and beyond.
Neurons strives to make everyone feel valued at work. We welcome people from all walks of life regardless of race and ethnicity, color, religion, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, background, national origin, ancestry, marital status, parenthood choices, disability or age.
We are a team of approx. 80 talents from over 30 nations with diverse backgrounds, building unique products in an inclusive culture that encourages innovation and values self-expression.
If you share our values of growth, responsibility, and integrity and are passionate about driving innovation in the field of consumer neuroscience, we would love to hear from you. Should you need any accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
We offer an array of benefits:
- In-house lunch
- Friday Hygge (including Karaoke, Bingo, Board Games etc.)
- Quarterly company events
- Team Events
- Pension plan
- Health Insurance
- Parental leave scheme
- A true focus on your health & well-being, including