Are you passionate about motion design and video?
Do you have experience with end-to-end video production?
Then keep on reading!
Neurons brings neuroscience into marketing to offer innovative solutions to our customers, and as the company is on its new stage of exponential growth we are looking for a Video & Content Creator to join our fantastic Marketing team. This is a newly created role at Neurons, as we are expanding our marketing team!
Your key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Taking a vision & creating a story line around it
- Filming: finding the right angles & shots, visualizing which shots are needed and where we should get them
- Post-production & editing: visualizing complex topics in an engaging way while using motion graphics to support the story
What you will need to succeed:
- Experience with end-to-end video production, including motion graphics using a software like After Effects and Premiere Pro (or equivalent)
- Experience with graphic design
- Strong knowledge across Adobe CC
- Passion for motion design and video production
- You enjoy working collaboratively with other designers
- You are able to take an idea and make it reality
- You are a great team player
The Marketing team
Become a part of our growing Marketing team! We focus on sharing knowledge and having the freedom to be creative. Work side-to-side with highly skilled colleagues where everyone is welcome to share their ideas to achieve common goals!
Who are we?
Neurons is the world’s leading consumer neuroscience company. Since 2013, we have worked with Fortune-500 companies to optimize every part of their customer journey, including advertising, retail, user experience, innovation, tech, and beyond. We offer a suite of neuroscience products that comprise Predict, a cloud-based, attention prediction AI; Explore, a remote neuroscience user testing platform; and Research, a bespoke, full-scale research solution.
We offer an array of benefits:
- In-house lunch
- Friday Hygge (including Karaoke, Bingo, Board Games etc.)
- Quarterly Company Event
- Team Events
- Health Insurance
Commitment to diversity and inclusion
Neurons is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.