This is a great opportunity for someone aspiring to break into Product Management or Operations in a SAAS scale-up.
By providing support to our product team and assisting in various areas, you can gain valuable experience in product development and release. You’ll work closely with the Director of Product Management and other leaders in a cutting-edge AI company.
As a Product Ops Intern, you will support product managers, designers, engineers, and stakeholders in improving product operations. You’ll gain hands-on experience in data manipulation, exploration and analysis, product development process, market research, and implementation of scalable ops systems. This role offers an exceptional opportunity for learning and growth in a fast-paced, real-world environment.
At Neurons, we're not just innovating; we're revolutionizing marketing by predicting consumer responses in seconds. Merging groundbreaking AI with profound neuroscience insights, we enable brands to understand and engage with their audiences like never before. If you're eager to be at the vanguard of this transformation and are passionate about harnessing these rapid, cutting-edge insights, your place is with us!
Your key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business objectives and requirements for Product operations.
- Utilize data systems/tools to extract insights to enable product tools and data-driven decisions.
- Develop and utilize data systems to extract insights to business insights across our business.
- Support leaders in developing and implementing internal processes in the product team to ensure high-performance delivery and productivity insights.
- Support leaders in developing and implementing processes to update stakeholders across the org with productivity insights.
- Improve, develop, and implement market and user research processes to give the product team insights.
What you will need:
We imagine a strong candidate would demonstrate a growth mindset and be currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's program in Data Science, Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Science, or a related field.
In addition, we would value:
- a strong understanding of data analysis principles and techniques.
- excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- eagerness to learn and adapt in a rapidly evolving field.
Nice to have:
Familiarity with data tools, e.g., SQL or BI/dashboarding and product development would be a plus.
Who are we?
Neurons is the world’s leading consumer neuroscience company. Since 2013, we have worked with Fortune-500 companies to optimize every part of their customer journey, including advertising, retail, user experience, innovation, tech, and beyond.
Neurons strives to make everyone feel valued at work. We welcome people from all walks of life regardless of race and ethnicity, color, religion, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, background, national origin, ancestry, marital status, parenthood choices, disability or age.
We are a team of approx. 70 talents from over 30 nations with diverse backgrounds, building unique products in an inclusive culture that encourages innovation and values self-expression.
If you share our values of growth, responsibility, and integrity and are passionate about driving innovation in the field of consumer neuroscience, we would love to hear from you. Should you need any accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
We offer an array of benefits:
We are a company that takes pride in the health & well-being of all our employees, with initiatives such as yoga practice, healthy breaks, mental health resources.
We enjoy coming together for our Friday Hygge, where you might find us singing karaoke, playing bingo, video games or boardgames.
Other benefits include:
- Free In-house lunch
- Commuter card
- Work station (including necessary equipment)
- Quarterly company events
- Team Events